Yes, you will be able to livestream the NRL Grand Final on 9Now. Please check your local TV Guide for specific times.
You can access Live TV through 9Now using the following devices:
- Your computer, you just need the latest version of Safari, Microsoft Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
- For iPad or iPhone, you need iOS 12+
- For Android tablets or phones you need 5.0+
- Apple TV 4th generation, or older models can Airplay from iPad or iPhone
- Telstra TV
- Fetch TV
- Sony Android TV
- TCL Android TV
- Nvidia Shield connected devices
- Vodafone TV
- Kogan TVs
- LG Smart TV models 2018+
- Samsung Smart TV models 2018+
- Amazon Fire Stick lite
- Google TV
- Hisense TV
- Foxtel iQ
If your TV/ TV device isn't mentioned above unfortunately you will not have access to the livestream. Instead you will only be able to watch the match reply, please note the replay will take up to 4 hours to be uploaded on 9Now.