If you're having issues playing 9Now on your Chromecast device we would recommend the following troubleshooting advice:
Perform a factory data reset
This depends on your Chromecast device. Please click here for steps.
Reset your modem
Turn your modem off and disconnect from power. Wait approx 1 minute before reconnecting and power turning it back on.
After you turn on your modem please wait an additional minute before trying to connect your Chromecast again.
Check your network operates at 2.4GHz
There are two frequency bands over which WiFi networks operate: 2.4GHz and 5GHz. Chromecasts works best on 2.4GHz. Please double check that your setting says 2.4GHz. To do this please follow the steps below:
1. Go in to your router settings (instructions are usually on the bottom of your router) and check the frequency it’s operating on.
2. Open the Google Home app .
3. Tap on your deviceSettings . Next to Wi-Fi tap ForgetForget Network.
4. Follow the setup steps to set up your device on a new network.
5. Select 2.4GHz for your Chromecast.
Further help needed
If none of the above advice has resolved your issue please fill out our contact us form with a screenshot of your Chromecast device settings and a description of your issue.