To watch episodes on your Sony TV you need to link your device to your Nine account.
Please read the below steps if you're using a computer/ laptop to activate your TV:
1. On the 9Now homepage please click on 'Connect Your TV'. This will be in the top right corner:
2. It'll ask you to 'Log in to your Nine Account' or to 'Create a Nine Account':
3. Then put in your email address:
If you have an account enter your existing password to continue OR if you're new it'll ask you to create a password:
4. Launch 9Now on Sony TV and select an episode you would like to watch.
5. On your computer enter the six digit code as shown on your TV screen.
On your computer you will receive a message saying 'Hang Tight while your code has been submitted'. Please wait up to 30 secs for your TV to be activated and the show chosen to start playing.
Please read the below steps if you're using a phone/ tablet to activate your TV:
1. On your phone/ tablet open the 9Now and log in. You can do this by opening the app and tapping on the menu button (the 3 horizontal lines). Select 'Log in'.
If you're already logged in, you'll see your username.
2. Launch 9Now on your TV and select an episode of a show you'd like to watch. A log in required screen should appear. Select Log in.
3. On phone/ tablet tap on the menu bar again and select 'Activate device'. Then enter the six digit code as shown on your TV screen.
On your phone/ tablet you will receive a message saying 'Hang Tight, Your code is being submitted'. Please wait up to 30 secs for your TV to be activated and the episode chosen to start playing
*Please note you don't have to repeat this process each time you watch 9Now shows.
You just need to repeat it when we update the app or if you have been inactive on it for 90+ days.