You might have a VPN on your computer that you will need to disable in order for 9Now to work.
Please follow the steps below to check:
- Open the Start menu and Click on Control Panel
- Double-click on Network Connections
- A new window will open, and in the lower-half of it, you will see a list of the VPN connections set up on your computer.
- Highlight the icon for the VPN service you want to disable.
- Click on the "Change settings of this connection" link in the Network Tasks list on the left side of the window.
- Go to the Networking tab at the top of the window and click on the Uninstall button.
- Press Yes to confirm your decision to disable the VPN service.
This will remove any VPN proxies from your settings. Next you need to click OK, and restart your PC. Also. please be sure that you also reboot your router. Otherwise this removal process may not complete.