You might have a VPN on your device that you will need to remove in order for 9Now to work.
A VPN (Virtual Private Networks) hides your location, 9Now needs access to this so that we can provide you with the correct Live TV region.
- Open the Start menu and Click on Control Panel
- Double-click on Network Connections
- A new window will open, and in the lower-half of it, you will see a list of the VPN connections set up on your computer.
- Highlight the icon for the VPN service you want to disable.
- Click on the "Change settings of this connection" link in the Network Tasks list on the left side of the window.
- Go to the Networking tab at the top of the window and click on the Uninstall button.
- Press Yes to confirm your decision to disable the VPN service.
This will remove any VPN proxies from your settings. Next you need to click OK, and restart your Computer/laptop. Also. please be sure that you also reboot your router. Otherwise this removal process may not complete.
iOS Device (iPad/iPhone):
- Open Settings on your iOS device.
- Tap General.
- Tap VPN if applicable
- Tap on Delete Profile
- Confirm that you would like to delete this profile by tapping Delete again
This will remove any VPN proxies from your settings. Please reboot your iOS device, otherwise this removal process may not complete.
Android Device (Tablet/Phone)
- Open Settings on your Android device
- Click on 'More Settings'
- Click on VPN
- Press Delete
- Apply by hitting Okay
This will remove any VPN proxies from your settings. Please reboot your Android device, otherwise this removal process may not complete.