To watch 9Now on your TV using the Fetch TV app you need to activate it. Please note you need a second device in order to complete these steps. This can be a computer/ laptop or the 9Now app on your mobile/ tablet.
Please read the below steps if you're using a computer/ laptop to activate your TV:
1. On the 9Now homepage please click on 'Connect Your TV'. This will be in the top right corner:
2. It'll ask you to 'Log in to your Nine Account' or to 'Create a Nine Account':
3. Then put in your email address:
If you have an account enter your existing password to continue OR if you're new it'll ask you to create a password:
4. Once you are logged into your account, launch the 9Now Fetch TV app and select an episode or Live TV channel you would like to watch. Select 'Log into 9Now'.
5. On your computer enter the six digit code as shown on your TV screen. After a few seconds, the Fetch TV app will be activated and the episode or Live TV channel you selected will begin to play.
Please read the below steps if you're using a phone/ tablet to activate your TV:
1. On your phone/ tablet open the 9Now app and log in. You can do this by opening the app and tapping on the menu button (the 3 horizontal lines). Select 'Log in'.
If you're already logged in, you'll see your username.
2. Once you are logged into your account, launch the 9Now Fetch TV app and select an episode or Live TV channel you would like to watch. Select 'Log into 9Now'.
3. On phone/ tablet tap on the menu bar again and select 'Activate device'.
4. Then enter the six digit code as shown on your TV screen.
On your phone/ tablet you will receive a message saying 'Hang Tight, Your code is being submitted'. Please wait up to 30 secs for your TV to be activated and the episode or Live TV channel chosen to start playing
*Please note you don't have to repeat this process each time you watch 9Now shows.
You just need to repeat it when we update the app or if you have been inactive on it for 90+ days.