At the moment we have a current issue on the Samsung TV Freeviewplus app that we are trying to resolve.
Currently when you launch the app you'll see this message:
While we work on resolving this issue if your Samsung TV is compatible with 9Now please use the stand alone app instead. To check please click here.
If your model is mentioned please press the 'Home' OR 'Hub' button on your TV remote and then go to the 'Search' icon. Type in '9Now', select the app and it will either open it or ask you to install it.
Once installed to activate the app please follow the steps below:
1. Log into 9Now on your computer - https://login.nine.com.au/login?client_id=9nowweb
2. Select an episode you would like to watch. A log in required screen should appear. Select Log in.
3. On your computer visit www.9now.com.au/activate
4. Enter the six digit code as shown on your TV screen.
5. On your computer you will receive a message saying 'Your code has been submitted'.
***Please wait up to 30 secs for your Samsung Smart TV to be activated and the episode chosen to start playing***
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.