At the moment we are working on resolving a Telstra TV issue.
Users have reported that when they chose an episode from the Menu that it plays for about 30 seconds before going back to the homepage of Telstra TV. Or that it sits on the loading page for long amounts of time (more than 1 minute).
If you are experiencing these issue some users have been able to resolve it by logging out and then back in. To do this please follow the steps below:
1. Open the 9Now app on Telstra TV.
2. Press the star icon on your Telstra remote and scroll to 'Settings'.
3. When highlighted select 'Log out'. This will bring you back to the normal 9Now homepage.
4. From there select an episode you'd like to watch. A message to activate your TV should appear.
5. Follow the instructions on your TV to activate your Telstra TV.
If fixed the episode should start to play, if it crashes and returns you to the Telstra TV homepage please use the contact us form so we can keep you up to date with any progress made